The bovada Sportsbook accepts players from the USA and considered by us one of the best online sports betting sites for American players which has been in the business since the turn of the century. For the best part of the last two decades, we could consider Bovada, which was formerly known as Bodog, as a great sportsbook which has always respected players and has built up an impressive reputation along the years.
What we like mostly about Bovada is that it is a very user friendly website together with a user friendly interface, especially if you are in a big hurry to place your wagers. One thing that also stands out with Bovada is that it has a simple sign up process which takes just a matter of seconds.
Bovada also provides its players with a great customer support who are available 24/7, 365 days a year. There will always be someone ready to answer your queries whether it is by chat, email or by phone. They will also go the extra mile by ensuring that a smooth deposit process takes place. While there are some hot babes sprinkled around the website, for your viewing pleasure, Bovada has a solid focus on the sports, casino, poker, and horse betting needs of their clients.
Promotions and bonuses
Complete the convenient registration process, and make your first deposit at Bovada, to receive a 50% sign bonus Free Bet (up to $250) as a thank-you for your business. The signup bonus bet will be available for betting in 30 minutes or less and comes with low 5x rollover rules. Casino fans will love the Bovada 100% match bonus that is capped at $500, while card players are dealt a winning hand with the $1,000 Poker Welcome Bonus. Horse betting enthusiasts, whether they win or lose, receive weekly rebates on a wide variety of betting options in the Racebook. Be sure to check out the Bovada.lv website for great contests and promotions offered daily throughout the year.
Credit card acceptance rate is the high with Bodog and as mentioned before customer service will help ensure a smooth deposit process. Unfortunatley Bovada charges a 4.9% deposit fee for all deposits. Here are their deposit methods:
- Visa Credit Card Deposits – They allow minimum credit card deposits of $50. Max $2500
- MasterCard Deposits – Bovada is one of the few online sportsbooks that accepts MasterCard. You are eligible to use MasterCard after 1 deposit with any other form
- Western Union/Moneygram – Excellent method for depositing. Very discrete. Min $50/Max $2500
- Wire/Bank Transfer – How the large players deposit money. Wire directly from your account. Bank fees refunded. No maximum
- BitCoin – Bitcoins is a fantastic way to quickly deposit and withdraw funds at this sportsbook
Bovada usually boast that they ‘have never missed a pay-out’. We can confirm this statement and yes, Bovada is highly respected in the industry because of their excellent payout track record and reasonable time frames. Here are all Bovada withdrawal methods available:
- Check by Mail – Good old fashion check by mail. Minimum $500. Fees of $25 per transaction. Delivery can be rushed for a $10 fee
- Western Union – Easiest method of withdrawal, but fees can be pricy at times. $100 Minimum. Scaled fee structure. 12-36 turnaround time.
- Bank Wire – Fastest payout method. Usually under 5 days. $500 minimum. Scaled fee structure.
- BitCoins – Bitcoins is a fantastic way to quickly deposit and withdraw funds at this sportsbook