BetOnline is based in the booming and financial center of Panama City, in Central America. The company enjoys many benefits being there and has a strong and knowledgeable call center work force where employees are given proper training and are generally good at what they do and are about 300 locals working in the call center. It goes without saying that Betonline’s biggest asset is its domain. The domain remains one of the company’s biggest assets.
BetOnline is recommended for both, the professional and recreational gambler. For the professional players, BetOnline does not have any limits on what gamblers can wager on, making it a paradise for those players.
BetOnline ownership has invested in experienced wagering and customer service managers who understand that the sportsbook’s first priority is service over sales. This attitude is passed along to the staff during training classes that each wagering clerk and service agent is required to pass. BetOnline treats players with respect and aims to gain a player’s loyalty by providing VIP level service.
Along with a top level service, BetOnline offers incentives and high value to the bettor.
BetOnline is a good choice for the new or experienced bettor, especially those seeking relatively high wagering limits. BetOnline also excels in phone wagering for those players.
Promotions and bonuses
BetOnline offers many different types of bonuses and caters well for the gambler’s needs. Betonline offers a wide range of bonuses such as the Lifetime Bonus Guarantee (where Betonline gives you up to 50% in free play bonuses on every deposit),the ‘Nil-Nil Refund’ where for every soccer game Betonline will give the stake back. With regards to Horseracing, Betonline gives up to 7% daily rebate. Other bonuses which could be found at Betonline include the ‘Monthly High Roller Bonus’, ‘25% Reload on any deposit in the casino, and a ‘100% Slots Match Bonus’.
BetOnline has excellent deposit methods and also a vast range where players could choose from. Their Credit card acceptance rate is the highest in the business. Here are all BetOnline sportsbook deposit methods:
- BitCoins – BitCoins are probably the best deposit method as it is anonymous and quick. BetOnline accepts BitCoins as a deposit method.
- Visa Credit Card Deposits – BetOnline has excellent Visa deposit acceptance rate. They allow minimum credit card deposits of $50. Max $2500
- MasterCard Deposits – BetOnline is one of the few online sportsbooks that accepts MasterCard. You are eligible to use MasterCard after 1 deposit with any other form
- Western Union – Excellent method for depositing. Very discrete. All fees refunded by BetOnline. Min $50/Max $2500
- Wire/Bank Transfer – How the large players deposit money. Wire directly from your account. Bank fees refunded. No maximum
- Fedex Check/Money Order – Method for larger players. Send your money order directly to BetOnline. Fees refunded. Min $1500/Max $25,000
BetOnline is highly respected in the industry because of their excellent payout track record and also processes pay outs in a reasonable time frame. Here are all BetOnline withdrawal methods available:
- BitCoins – BitCoins are probably the best deposit method as it is anonymous and quick. BetOnline accepts BitCoins as a withdrawal method.
- Check by Mail – Good old fashion check by mail. Minimum $500. Fees of $25 per transaction. Delivery can be rushed for a $10 fee
- Western Union – Easiest method of withdrawal, but fees can be pricy at times. $100 Minimum. Scaled fee structure. 12-36 turnaround time.
- Bank Wire – Fastest payout method. Usually under 5 days. $500 minimum. Scaled fee structure.
- Book Transfer – BetOnline allows funds to be transferred to other online sportsbooks. List includes Bookmaker, BetDSI, BetCris, LowVig
- NetTeller – Not available to US players. $25 minimum. Fees are low at $25 per transfer
Looking for more information then check out our video review of BetOnline