2 million football free for all contest
Test your handicapping skills and play for more the $2 Million in cash prizes this football season.
Sportsbook’s $2 Million Football Free-for-All returns with three free contests and huge amounts of cash.
Test your NCAA and NFL handicapping skills for huge weekly prizes; accumulate the most correct picks all season for a $10,000.00 first-place prize.
Enter for free every week and win big at Sportsbook this season.
Ready to Play?
All you need is an active Sportsbook account. Registration is free and if you don’t win the prize money, simply return next week and try again.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is required. Entering your correct Username and Password on the promotion page will enter you for all three contests. If you do not enter your correct information, you will not be able to access the contest.
- Only one weekly entry per person is allowed per contest.
- The $100K Perfect Parlay contest begins on Monday, August 27, 2012 and ends on Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 01:55 pm ET.
- The $50K NCAA Progressive Parlay contest begins on Monday, August 27, 2012 and ends on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 1:00 pm ET.
- To qualify for the weekly prizes, contestant must wager at least $20.00 on NFL and/or NCAA Football for that given week.
- The contests open on Wednesday every week, except for Week 1 of the NFL and NCAA seasons, in which case the contests will open the Monday before kickoff. In the case that game lines are available earlier, the contest will open as soon as all lines are available.
- Each parlay contest closes 5 minutes before the first scheduled kickoff on the parlay card.
- Once made, all picks are final and cannot be amended or revoked in any way.
- All entries submitted after the first game on the parlay kicks off are considered void and are not eligible for any of the points or prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- This contest is void in those territories where prohibited by law or any other applicable regulation.
- Sportsbook reserves the right to modify any contest or promotion rules or cancel promotions at its own discretion.
- In the result that the tiebreaker does not break a tie, the grand prize will be split equally among all winners. In the case of weekly prizes, the prizes will be awarded by random draw.
- General house rules apply.